Website MTN Nigeria
Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development Jobs in Nigeria: Can you set up and run the department’s execution engine from ideation to business case, through implementation and post-mortem assessment? MTN Nigeria invites you to apply for the position of Senior Manager: Value Delivery in Lagos.
- Set up and run the department’s execution engine from ideation to business case, through implementation and post-mortem assessment.
- Provide periodic high-level view/report on key projects, identify barriers and request management support when required.
- Lead high-level projects that will help strategically position MTN and provide new growth levers.
- Ensure marketing roadmap and initiatives are aligned with overall commercial strategy and KPIs across departments.
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams to ensure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules.
- Establish effective project communication plans and ensure their execution.
- Use relevant metrics and measures to routinely monitor progress against targets and propose appropriate strategies to drive ownership and accountability.
- Coach and train the project management team to ensure understanding of the objectives and goals of the department, awareness of set targets/requirements and regularly review their training needs.
- Review performance of individual team members and complete appraisals in accordance with the employee performance appraisal procedures and time schedules.
Education & Experience
- First degree in Business or Management, with a concentration in Marketing or a related discipline
- Certification in Project Management is desirable
- Fluent in English
- 9 – 17 years’ experience
- Manager track record of 3 years or more; with at least 3 years in relevant sector/industry
- Experience managing enterprise or functional projects
- Experience dealing with senior stakeholders
- Management Consulting experience preferred
- Certification or experience in Project Management is desirable
Closing Date: December 29, 2022.
To apply for this job please visit ehle.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com.