Website MTN Nigeria
Can you prepare monthly/quarterly/yearly reports with respect to warehouse transactions and submit to the relevant authority? MTN Nigeria invites you to apply for the position of Warehouse Officer in Lagos, Nigeria.
- Move physical stocks within warehouse i.e. from receiving to bulk to fulfilment to staging/dispatch and storage of materials and updating the records in oracle
- Maintain storage area by organizing floor space; adhering to storage design principles; recommending improvements
- Observe health and safety regulations; maintain warehouse in a clean, safe and orderly condition
- Ensure materials are handled in appropriate manner in the warehouse
- Kitting and packaging of the materials for fulfilment of the sales order
- Creation of work order for the repair of materials
- Perform inventory count (physical and cycle count) based on the instructions from Supervisor and be accountable for the count result
- Maintain hygiene in the warehouse
- Prepare documents required for the movement of stocks within warehouse
- Coordinate with the logistics department for transportation of goods
- Participate and provide inputs in ad-hoc meetings
- Prepare monthly/quarterly/yearly reports with respect to warehouse transactions and submit to the relevant authority
- Resolve operational issues
- Escalate issues and requests as required
- Act as a first point of contact for Inventory and Warehouse related information/queries
- Affix bar code labels on the materials with supplier/own serial numbers
- Ensure prompt processing of authorized Material Requests from internal and external clients.
Education & Experience
- First Degree in Warehouse Management or any related discipline
- 3 – 7 years’ experience in an area of specialization; with experience working with others
- Experience working in a small to medium organization
- Working knowledge of Oracle business application.
- Fluent in English.
Closing Date: December 22, 2022.
To apply for this job please visit ehle.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com.