Website MTN Nigeria
Can you implement, and oversee ESG knowledge and data management processes, systems, and database for MTN Nigeria in alignment with Group requirements? MTN Nigeria invites you to apply for the position of Manager: ESG and Impact Reporting, Corporate Services in Lagos, Nigeria.
- Deliver inputs into MTN’s suite of ESG reports and publications in alignment with MTN Group requirements.
- Deliver inputs into MTN’s ESG performance across various indexes through gap assessments, intervention development and continuous performance tracking.
- Enhance and monitor MTN Nigeria’s overall ESG performance indicators and setting up of continuous assurance process working with MTN Nigeria & Group Internal Audit & Forensics.
- Ensure ESG Index linked to Short-Term and Long-Term incentives are tracked and audited on periodical basis for MTN Nigeria
- Respond to ESG queries from Group and any local stakeholders in-line with the MTN’s Sustainability strategy.
- Implement, and oversee ESG knowledge and data management processes, systems, and database for MTN Nigeria in alignment with Group requirements.
- Implement ESG learning modules and programs for management, staff, and suppliers to entrench ESG into the culture of the MTN Nigeria.
- Develop reporting system on Sustainability programs to Board & Management, MTN Group, and relevant stakeholders.
- Develop reporting and dashboards on programs for Portfolio Managers to enhance sustainability
- Develop impact accounting and reporting models & approaches and drive international sustainability reporting standards
- Develop and manage project budget implementation, as well as identify co-funding opportunities.
- Ensure that project demand is chaneled through correct processes and appropriately challenged and prioritized.
- Lead stakeholder engagement with various teams to align strategic reporting efforts with disclosure priorities, goal setting, and programmatic development.
- Support to individual projects by providing advice and guidance on project governance, management and benefits realization.
- Identify, evaluate and track the development needs and performance of the team, providing opportunities for staff to build on the company’s investment in their training and improve productivity.
- Review the performance of individual team members and complete appraisals in accordance with the employee performance appraisal procedures and time schedules.
Education & Experience
- First Degree in Social Sciences / Arts or related disciple
- 6 – 13 years’ experience
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an area of specialization; with experience in supervising/managing others
- Experience working in a medium to large organization
- Experience in finance related role or in economic empowerment foundation, which includes:
- Project management experience with interaction in a micro-finance institution.
- Experience in NGO or active participation in community development or social initiatives
- Demonstrable commitment to social responsibility.
- Fluent in English.
Closing Date: December 22, 2022.
To apply for this job please visit ehle.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com.